- In person at Wendel's License and Service Inc.
- By mail
- For Vehicles and Vessels
- All Documents must be in compliance with Washington laws, rules , policies, and procedures.
- Quick titles must be accompanied with the appropriate documents and fees, including the $50 quick title fee in addition to the regular fees.
- There is no limit to how many Quick Titles can be obtained per day.
- We CANNOT approve a Quick Title over the phone.
- Quick Titles for a name change CANNOT be processed with a Power of Attorney unless it is specified in the Power of Attorney.
- Quick Titles CANNOT be issued to a Wrecker or Insurance Destroyed vehicle when the Quick Title is the first title to be issued.
- Quick Titles CANNOT be issued to vehicles that are processing the Initial Registration in Washington State.
- Quick Titles CANNOT be issued to a vehicle requiring a WA Rebuilt Flag.
- We CANNOT override fees or inventory.
- Refunds are not issued for Quick Title transactions.
Quick Titles are processed on a case by case basis. The above information is a general overview. If you feel you need a Quick Title or just want your Title in hand the day of your transfer please don't hesitate to come in so we can examine your paperwork. Unfortunately we are unable to approve a Quick Title over the phone but please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.