Release of Interest/Power of Attorney Form

This form is used to release interest in a vehicle/vessel and/or authorize someone to act as your attorney in fact to sign all documents that may be necessary to release or secure a Washington title. If this form is signed in front of a licensing agent it does not need a notary. If filled out elsewhere (out of state / your place of business) a notary seal must accompany your signature. Please do not hesitate to call Wendel’s Licensing if you have any questions.

Vehicle Title Application

The vehicle title application is primarily used to verify the identity of a registered owner so they are not required to be present at the time of titling. If you are going to be present at Wendel’s Licensing in person to title a vehicle into your name this form is not required. Use this form if you are sending someone in to title the vehicle for you. The form must be signed and notarized. There are various fees and taxes applicable with a title transaction, please call Wendel’s Licensing for more detailed information.

Declaration of Buyer and Seller Regarding Value of Used Vehicle Sold

This form is used during a titling transaction when a vehicle is sold for more than $2000 dollars below the Fair Market Value as decided by the Department of Revenue. This form must include the original signatures (no copies) from both the buyer and seller. It also includes a section to describe why the vehicle is worth less than the Fair Market Value. There are various fees and taxes applicable with a title transaction, please call for more detailed information.

Personalized Plate Application

Personalized plates are available for passenger vehicles, motorcycles, trailers and campers. The initial costs are $84.75 for initial applications. For each yearly renewal there is a fee of $42.00 in addition to the other licensing fees when you renew your vehicle. For example, if your registration costs $100.00 it would cost $142.00 with personalized plates.
If you have any other questions about personalized plates please call Wendel’s Licensing. 

Public Disclosure Form

This form is most commonly used to request vehicle/vessel information for a vehicle/vessel that you do not own. Often used for vehicles that have been abandoned on private property to find out who the owner is so they may be contacted to come and remove the vehicle or vessel. 

Affidavit of Loss/Release of Interest

The Affidavit of Loss/Release of Interest is a required form for a duplicate title as well as other commonly lost or stolen items. It must be signed in front of a Notary Public or a Certified Title Clerk. If you have any question please call Wendel's License.